Emerald process set offers the best possible rub resistance especially when printed on matt coated and art papers , different qualities of card board and un coated papers .The super fast drying capabilities of EMERALD series could be further improved by the infrared radiation and guarantee excellent printing results even on less absorbent printing stocks and packages .
EMERALD ink series stands out due to its excellent colour intensity and brilliancy. The pleasantly smooth and free owing ink consistency is particularly printers friendly. Moreover the system impresses through high dot definition and high contrast finish.
Due to very fast drying characteristics this series could also be used on less absorbent printing stock such as PE coated board. But prior testing before commercials run is always recommended. If used for printing food and luxury food packages, the requirement for such products have to be met such as :
- Prevention of any changes to the products in respect to odour and taste
- Migration must remain within permitted limit
- The colour of the package contents must not change
EMERALD process colour is supplied ready to use, under exceptional circumstances, to adapt the process inks to special printing conditions, additives should be used which are compatible with the highly developed binder system.
EMERALD - TECHNICAL INFORMATION
High pigmented, high rub resistance sheet - fed offset process inks.
The EMERALD series is based on latest technology. The superior range of inks based on a shared know-how between our customers and our technologists. The constituents of this process set are designed meticulously for offset printing. In this unique ink technology, we used a vehicle system keeping in mind the new generation high speed printing machines, more environmentally safe raw materials and a formulation approach that ensures machine friendly ink rheology for various printing applications.
Inks have shown much superior performance in terms of setting, gloss and rub resistance. These latest inks are excellent in terms of emulsion stability and enhanced water tolerance. These inks are manufactured by using latest state of art technology that ensures high level of production reliability and best print performance on duplex board, art paper and maphlitho etch.
- Easy to use - quick and stable ink water balance.
- Good rheological behavious.
- Duct fresh.
- Suitable for dampening system with or without alcohol.
- Suitable for high speed printing.
- Suitable for 8-10 colour process.
- Outstanding rub resistance.
- Tough film formation because of the oxidative dryng.
- Very high colour intensity.
- Good gloss on coated substrates.
- Excellent dot sharpness and trapping.
- Suitable for lamination.