SUPERSET process ink constitute the fast setting series of sheetfed offset inks. They are suitable for all sheet fed offset presses and damping units, in particular for high - speed multi - colour presses. Their excellent solvent release capabilities enable them to achieve very good stacking performance, immediate turning and rapid further processing, even on less absorbent printing stocks suitable on Chromo art, ne art card and duplex board.
SUPERSET ink series stands out due to its excellent colour intensity and brilliancy. The pleasantly smooth and free flowing ink consistency is particularly printers friendly. Moreover the system impresses through high dot definition and high contrast finish.
When food and confectionery packages are to be manufactured, the requirement laid down for such products must be fullled.
- Avoidance of changes in the smell and taste of the package contents.
- Migration must remain within the limits set.
- The colours of the package content must not change.
SUPERSET –TECHNICAL INFORMATION
The SUPERSET series is based on latest ink technology. The superior range of inks based on a shared know how between our customers and our technologists. The constituents of this process set are designed meticulously for offset printing. In this unique ink technology, we used a vehicle keeping in mind the new generation high speed printing machines, more environmentally safe raw materials and formulations that ensures machine friendly ink rheology.
Inks have shown much superior performance in terms of setting, gloss and rub resistance .These latest inks are excellent in terms of emulsion stability and enhanced water tolerance .These inks are manufactured by using latest state of art technology that ensures high level of production reliability and best print performance.
Superset ink based in ink redible technology having fast setting properties for quick turn around and post print operations. These process inks are meant for high productivity.
- Easy to use - quick and stable ink water balance.
- Good rheological behavious.
- Duct fresh.
- Suitable for dampening system with or without alcohol.
- Suitable for high speed printing.
- Outstanding rub resistance.
- Tough film formation because of the oxidative dryng.
- Very high colour intensity.
- Good gloss on coated substrates.
- Excellent dot sharpness and trapping.
- Suitable for lamination.